Friday, February 10, 2012

My New Obsession



I know I haven't written in a while, so I thought I'd make this post special. After talking to many of my clients and noticing a trend in my posts, I've decided to focus my blog entirely on "Budget Beauty"--how to not break the bank and still enjoy luxury beauty products and treatments. One way to try the best on the beauty market without spending too much money is with Birchbox. Birchbox is a great sample service that cost $10 per month and sends beauty addicted product junkies, such as myself, deluxe size samples of all the latest cosmetics, skin care, and fragrances. They even have gifts and individual beauty items for purchase such as flat irons, makeup brushes, and more. Check it out (https://www.birchbox.com/)!

No comments:

Post a Comment